AutoView 2000 KVM switch, 16-port, 2 local users
Avocent AutoView 2000 16-port, dual user KVM switch provides PS/2, USB, Sun and serial connectivity, advanced cabling options, flexible access and a next-generation user interface in one switching solution.
The AutoView 2000 switch server interface modules and integrated access cables automatically assign and retain unique server names, which simplifies installation and eases re-configuration. With advanced cable management and flexible access for two simultaneous users, the AutoView 2000 switching system is an ideal solution for today’s small office and mid-sized business networking environments.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated access cables offer PS/2 or USB keyboard, video and mouse connectivity in one, slim CAT 5 cable, which reduces cable bulk, saves time and reduces cost.
- Server interface modules support all major server platforms and VT100 serial-based devices.
- Provides two simultaneous local users with access to 16 PCs and network devices.
- Advanced on-screen management provides easy configuration and server selection.
- BIOS-level access ensures connection to the attached servers regardless of the health or type of operating system.
- A space-saving 1U rack mount design.
- Flash-upgrades firmware for fast and easy updates for appliances and server interface modules.
- Keep Alive power safeguard allows attached servers to continue network functions in the event of power failure to the AutoView switch.
- Dual user cascading allows two local users to simultaneously access target devices on AutoView switches that are cascaded below a primary KVM switch.
- With Sun keyboard localization, you can set the Avocent AVRIQ server interface module to the specific country code that supports your Sun workstation.
- Sun keyboard translation - Allows Sun specific keys (example: stop keys) to be translated from a standard (non Sun) keyboard.
- Share mode - Two users can share access to a primary computer. One user will have control of the target until it stays idle for a configurable amount of time, then either user can take control of the target.
- Multilingual OSCAR® Interface – Languages offered are English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- AutoView switches provide IT administrators with complete control over the KVM switch settings for up to four designated users. The admin account can limit the four user accounts KVM access to specific targets on the switch.
- Support for the Microsoft® PS/2 tilt wheel mouse lets you scroll left and right and up and down with the wheel located in the center of the mouse.
Vertiv AutoView 2000 KVM Switch, 1600 x 1200 pixels, 40 W, White
Vertiv AutoView 2000 KVM Switch. Keyboard port type: PS/2, Mouse port type: PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Product colour: White. Power consumption (typical): 40 W. Weight: 3.6 kg