Retrospect 7.5 User Initiated Restore Electronic License
- Protects servers, business-critical applications, desktops, and notebooks
- Backs up Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers to a Windows computer
- Easy to set up and manage
- No need for weekly full backups
- Simplified management of backup media
- Disk-to-disk-to-tape backups
- Highest level of security for backup media
- Disaster recovery
The capabilities of Retrospect can be extended with add-ons to meet specific needs. Add-ons are optional with most editions of Retrospect, but are included in some editions. For continued functionality, add-ons must be upgraded at the time you upgrade your base product.
User Initiated Restore
The User Initiated Restore add-on allows users on Windows, Mac OS X, and Red Hat Linux clients who were backed up over a network to restore their lost or delete files from the backup server hard disk without assistance from IT personnel. Users locate and recover files and folders via a user-friendly Web browser interface. User-initiated restores enable employees to perform fast onsite recovery of their data without putting a strain on IT resources and without requiring expertise in backup technology. This feature is especially useful for businesses that protect a large number of desktop and notebook computers.
EMC Retrospect 7.5 User Initiated Restore Electronic License. ソフトウェア タイプ: ボックス. 最小ハードディスク・スペース: 5000 MB, 最小プロセッサー: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, 最小RAM: 512 MB. プラットフォーム: PC, 対応メディアタイプ: CD. 互換オペレーティングシステム: Windows NT 4.0 Workstation / Server SP6; Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server SP2;.... 言語バージョン: ENG